Free Games and Activities
Below you will find new Maths ‘N’ Movement activities, original 2004 Bloomsmath teaching plans and new and improved Bloomsmath V2 worksheets.
Each PDF contains free lesson activities and games. New activities will be added each week so please come back and collect as many free resources as you would like.
For an easier option why not join our mailing list and have the activities delivered straight to your inbox so you get them as soon as they are uploaded.
If you have ideas for topics you would like covered or feedback on the program please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maths ‘N’ Movement – The free activities provided below are not as comprehensive as the paid programs available here as they are designed to cater for all countries. There are no curriculum codes provided rather the general outcome for the activity has been used. The additional maths covered uses the USA Common Core Mathematical Practices rather than specific outcomes and the PE outcomes are generic to cover a wide range of grades unlike the full year paid programs which are specific for each grade and outcome.
- Maths ‘N’ Movement – Multiplication & Division Activity
- Maths ‘N’ Movement – Addition Activity
- Maths ‘N’ Movement – Subtraction Activity
- Maths ‘N’ Movement – Time Activity
- Maths ‘N’ Movement – Position Activity
- Maths ‘N’ Movement – Length Activity
New Bloomsmath – The limited free resources available here are designed to demonstrate the extent to which each outcome is covered in the new program. Individual strands can be purchased for Kindergarten to Year 2 at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store or the full year program can be purchased for a greatly reduced price here. The Sudokus are just for a bit of a challenge and fun.
- New Bloomsmath – Kindy Whole Number Program
- New Bloomsmath – Winter Olympics Program
- New Bloomsmath – Easter Sudoku
- New Bloomsmath – Winter Olympics Sudoku
- New Bloomsmath – Spring Sudoku
Original Bloomsmath - These are some activities developed to showcase the Original Bloomsmath program but as they are still relevant they are here for you to use if you wish.
- Original Bloomsmath – The Winter Olympics
- Original Bloomsmath – The Commonwealth Games
- Original Bloomsmath – Easter Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – May Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – Winter Warmer
- Original Bloomsmath – Electrifying Bloomsmath Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – Christmas Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – The Value of Time
- Original Bloomsmath – New Year Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – Water Awareness